Thursday, December 25, 2008

Such a Long Time

Oh, Internets I'm sorry. I've been away for so long.

It has been crazy.

I left the day job and slept in for a week! And then I realized "OMG, I have to get ready for Christmas". So, needless to say I've been going CRAZZZZZY.


The world of the restaurant however has been going interestingly. I have not even beagn my management training. But I have been working lots:/

I'm ok with NEVER talking to Hot Manager again though. This is why you shouldn't sleep with those you work with. It always ends up like this. We'll save that story for another day.

Merry Christmas Internets.


I'll be back later. PROMISE!

1 comment:

jb said...

Welcome back..... Merry Christmas. I hope your not working New Years Eve, if that can be avoided hahhaha. I posted some restaurant stories, come by and read them, when you have time.

Peace
JB