Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Seriously?

Last night was hellish.

I worked with New Girl last night. And honestly, even if I wanted to call her by her name, I have no idea what it is. Anywho, she's awful. I like to give new servers some benefit of the doubt but she claimed she's been serving for ten years. She does not have the confidence of a vet though. She messed up dumb stuff and usually I'm all gung ho to help out but I wasn't feeling well. I'm doing my best to not hate her but I'm having trouble.

And then my co-worker told me that one of the new girls is dish dumping. (Big peeve of mine.) So I said I would figure it out. (To which he responded that he told me on purpose cause he knew i'd figure it out.) Sooo when I went on the line slamming dishes and asking whose they were I managed to piss off New Girl #2. Sorry hun but if you wrap food take the dishes back before you take the food back to the table. That's just how it goes.

I may have been in a better mood had I not had to deal with bullshit as soon as I walked in the door. One of our servers, we'll call him Emotions, was leaving. I called him an hour later to see why he hadn't cleaned his last table (which was of course in my section).

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm having a bad day" was the response I got.

Seriously, dude? Everyday is a bad day for you and that can't be your excuse for everything. I don't mean to be a bitch cause I know you're going through some stuff but I have bad days too and I don't screw over co-workers because of it. (I just bitch about it on the internet apparently!)

Little guy worked last night. And I forgot to tell you internets, that I drove him home the other night and he asked "So, when are we gonna hookup?" Uhhh, never. Then he tried to get me to stop and have a drink with him. I'm ok.

He was only at work for a few hours last night before he paid the cook to close for him. And the cook that closed for him, I didn't realize til yesterday that he's kinda a cutie. Not my type but still has a nice body....

I talked to HM yesterday. He wanted to come over last night. I don't know what to do....

No comments: