Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A Little About The Unhappy Waitress

So, I've been tagged by one of my regular's JB. I've always wanted to be tagged. But it seems like I become friends with everyone right after they do something like this. So I'm excited! YAY!! Anywho, I'm SUPPOSED to pick eight more people to tag. But I don't really have eight people who I can tag yet so I'll do what I can. But here we go, 8 things about me:

  1. I've always had a passion for baking. One of these days I'd love to go to Pastry School and then make really extravagant specialty cakes.
  2. I'm about to become an auntie for the first time. I plan on being there when my niece is born and I'll probably bawl my eyes out.
  3. My biggest secret - I am officially head over heels in love with my best friend and he has absolutely no clue whatsoever. Even now as I write this on my anonymous blog I have butterflies in my stomach thinking he might read this somehow.
  4. I eat ranch dressing on everything. No really, ALOT.
  5. I love makeup. I am slightly (and by slightly I do mean ridiculously) obsessed with MAC makeup. I have a collection like you wouldn't believe and everytime my girls and I go out I end up doing our makeup.
  6. I am ridiculously silly. I have a great sense of humor and I love to laugh and make others laugh. It comes natural to me.
  7. Honestly, I love serving. It lets me interact with new people everyday. There's always something new happening and you never know how the nights gonna end.
  8. I can't whistle.


**I'm tagging Jen-Michelle-Tee-Amy-John & Elle

1 comment:

jb said...

TUW: Thank so much for playing along. It was hard for me to tag 8 people too, as most folks had already been tagged before I selected them as one of my 8. Clearly, this game of tag spreads like wildfire.

Anyway, that's so cool that you want to go to Pastry School. There is a blog that you might enjoy. It's called Cake Wrecks. Check it out!

Cheers,
JB