Monday, December 1, 2008

Lunchtime Woes.

I went out to eat today. I usually love to go out and eat. Even though I AM trying to save.


Anywho, my server was ok. 'Til she completely rushed us out the door. Nope. You're rushing the wrong one hun. She asked a friend of mine if we wanted dessert before we were finished and then brought the check. Then, because we were being rushed, we ordered more drinks and sat and took our time. To which she told us that she was transferring the table. To which she told us, oh no I'm not transferring it. She was not too happy about having to wait so then DID get the check transferred as we took our time thru lunch. She even had the audacity to stand around and wait to see if we'd tip her. Nope. Gave the tip to the "secondary" server. And wrote a lovely note to the manager. Who gave us coupons. I love coupons but even more love good service.

We well not be sitting in Nadine K's section annnnnnymore. No.

1 comment:

jb said...

It's always an experience being served by someone who's in the same line of work, isn't it? I mean, you know what it's like to be in that person's shoes, and you know what makes for a good server.

I enjoy reading your posts.

JB