Monday, February 9, 2009

(Un) Happy Manager???

I like my new position. I really do. I think Management really suits me. I think I will always have the mentality of a server and I think I can use that to ensure the quality of my restaurant.

Things have been so crazy lately. They've been sendin a girl all over the place. From location to location, I've been "restaurant-hopping" if you will. I've learned so much and seen so many things. I have so many stories and I've made new friends!!

All in all, I'm ready to get back in my store. Make things happen. And tell you all the tales!!

2 comments:

jb said...

Congrats.... on your new job and welcome back. Now don't take to long to give us a good story.

Peace
JB

Louis said...

Should be interesting to see what you get up to. Please do tell.